Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Hour


Hello friends, Happy Wednesday!! Today I want to share with you a card i made using the Ai Wine Diva set, I colored it with my first set of Akashiya Sai watercolor pens, I kept the layout pretty simple and add some ribbon and a few rhinestones, I add some glossy accents on the wine glasses for some shine. For the inside of the card I use leftover paper and for the sentiment I used a stamp from the celebrate life from hampton art stamp set.   I submitted this card to the Ai  Lovely Ladies Challenge. Thanks for stopping by have a great day!!





5 comments:

  1. Love this fun image. Love your card...thanks for playing along with the Ai Lovely Ladies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! This reminds me of my friends! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining our Lovely Ladies challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carla! Love this set and the coloring is amazing!! Thanks so much for joining us at Ai Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like the bg paper and ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of your comments I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete