Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Clean and Simple

Hello everyone!! here's an other card I want to share with you today,  I got the inspiration from Vicky Papaioannou from YOUTUBE( https://www.youtube.com/user/vickypgr/about). I select a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp- Big Scripty Holiday Greetings I know is an old stamp set and I stamp it with  VersaMark ink and the embossed it with Cherry color embossing powder from Recollections, I stamp the holly leaves from the stamp set Holly Jolly from Paper Smooches on Memento Bamboo leaves for the berries I used red enamel stickers from The Paper Studio I cut a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4  as my card base from Recollectios 65 lb red cardstock, and for the top part of my card I used a stitched rectangle from Sizzix framelits, then I cut a piece a fun foam smaller the the top card and glue it under it for some dimension them put it on top of card base, and that finished the card for today, I hope you guys like it, see soon with an other card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment