Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Flowers for Mom

Hello everyone, Today I want to share a card I made with the Best Mom stamp set from Altenew is an old stamp set but is new to me I think this set was released last year around this time.

first I stamped the image on Neenah smooth desert 100 lb cardstock with my Versamark clear ink and embossed it with white embossing powder from Color Box, then I used my Prima Watercolor pencils to color the image, I used 3 sets the first one Scenic Route set., Green #54, The Basics set., Green # 47, #44
Purple #80, White # 0Spring-Fall set., Fuchsia # 30, Pink #34, I used the white as a blender for all of my coloring after I was done coloring my image I fussy cut it and stamped my sentiment on a 4.25 in by 5.5 in a piece of kraft cardstock I had in my stash using the same embossing powder I use for the flowers and color the empty spaces inside the letter with the color I use on the flowers.
After I was done with everything I started to assemble my card I mount my panel on an A2 size card and added some sequence for an added detail.
To finish it all,  I stamp the envelope with the same flower stamp with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
 
I hope you guys like my card, feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you guys think until next time Have an amazing day.

Please Note:

I'm not getting compensations of any kind for any of the products I mention in this post. All opinions are my own and the supplies were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment