Thursday, May 17, 2018

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a lovely day, today I want to share with you these beautiful cards with what I had in my stash, because "why not" most of the time we purchase a lot of goodies and we forgot we have them so today is the day I got to use them.
For these two cards, I used the GinaK Rose Bouquet I stamp the image on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Watercolor Paper using my VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder, then I color them with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers after I was done with the coloring I decided to stencil the background with some stencils I bought at my local Walmart and ink them up with Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks, for the sentiments I used a very old stamp set from C.C. Designs its called All About Mom and for the other one the Mom wafer dien from Sugar Pea Designs and ther I Love You! sentiment from Altenew Best Mom Stamp Set.

For this card, I did the same prosses as the other two but for this one, I used Versamark Ink and Princess Gold Embossing Powder from Ranger and the sentiment from C.C. Designs All About Mom Stamp Set I stamped the sentiment on VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

I hope you guys like these cards as much as I like them, feel free to leave a comment below and let me know what you guys think. Until next I wish you have an amazing weekend.

Please Note:
I'm not getting compensations of any kind for any of the products I mention in this post, all opinions are my own and supplies were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment